Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Style and a Sale!

If you're a fan on Facebook, then you've already seen the preview of new goodies I added to my shop for the upcoming fall season.



Last year I introduced my mosaic earrings and they have since turned into one of my most popular styles.  I have even been fortunate enough to develop a working relationship with ModCloth.com and they have carried my mosaic earrings in addition to a few other favorite styles.  I have now added brown and green to the mix for the perfect fall accessory.  Additionally, the hobnail earrings are now available in black.  A little vintage, a little edgy, and great for every day wear!

In honor of the upcoming fall season, I am offering 10% off of your entire order now through Friday!  Use code FALL10 upon checkout to receive your discount.  Sale ends Sunday, September 1st. 

Become a fan on Facebook to see all of the new goodies as they make their way into the shop and be the first to know about other sales and promos.

5 comments:

  1. loving those hobnail earrings, so pretty! And congrats on working with ModCloth, that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall color selection and also impressive to have ModCloth selling your jewelry! Very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are so pretty! They are perfect for fall! I love that they are just the right size too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I really need to order a pair soon. I checked out your shop awhile back and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall color selection and loving those hobnail earrings. I checked out your shop awhile back and loved it.

    Floral Area Rugs

    ReplyDelete