Saturday, August 10, 2013

Organizing Your Life

I will never claim to be the most organized person.  My husband always says that I am "organized chaos".  I think it's the artist inside of me.  I know where and what things are, but to the ordinary person, it might look like a mess.  Maybe.  That being said, I feel after having Mason that I could use a little more organization in my life.  I found this great Life Planning System on Pinterest and have already printed out some of the pages that I can apply to my daily life.  The best part?  It's free!  And there is everything from shopping lists, to a monthly budget breakdown, to a list of movies you'd like to watch.


Click here to visit DIY Home Sweet Home's blog to check out the full list of printables.  Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment