Thursday, August 8, 2013

Growing up So Fast - 11 week Photo Dump

I can hardly believe how fast Mason is growing!  He is now 11 weeks old and such a sweet baby.  When he was born, Mason weighed in at 6lbs 7.5 oz. and was wearing premie for a short while, and newborn clothing for a long while.  He is officially in 0-3 and 3 month clothing now so I am making sure to get him into every single outfit I purchased while pregnant before he gets too big for them.  This boy is growing like a weed!

I love to see this smile, and I have learned every silly face and funny noise that will squeeze it out of him.



Trying on his new hat.  Adorable.


Loving our evening walks to explore the outdoors.


Utilizing that thumb to be patient while Mama gets ready.


Showing me that he can cry if he wants to.


Baby in jeans.  Nuff said.



Accidentally coordinating with Aunt Kelsey.


Naked baby.  The best.

Love this boy!







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is such a sweet little peanut!! Billy was born 8lb 9oz...so he's already in 6mo clothes!! He's a BIG boy!!! Mason is just adorable <3 (sorry I commented with my old account first :P)

    ReplyDelete