Monday, June 3, 2013

Introducing Baby Mason

Well, things have been awfully quiet around this blog lately.  Mostly because I had been spending my last few months/weeks readying our lives for baby.  I am so happy to announce that our beautiful baby boy has arrived!!

All throughout my pregnancy, I was completely convinced that Mason would come early because I had heard so many stories about first time mamas going early, but little man decided he was awfully comfortable in my belly and made us wait til the very end!  His official due date was May 20th, and we welcomed baby boy into our lives on May 22nd.  



I cannot get over the cuteness every time I look into this little man's blue eyes.  He has captured our hearts and I couldn't be more proud to be mama to such a sweet thing.

These photos were taken in the hospital the day after he was born.




Itsy bitsy feet!!


Back at home in dad's arms.  Melts my heart!



The first few days/weeks of parenthood are an adjustment, but we are so incredibly blessed to have a healthy, happy baby boy.  He truly is a gift from God.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mama! He is beautiful! I love the photos you captured in the hospital! :) Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete