Monday, October 10, 2011

Beautiful Brights

Does my blog look strange to anyone else?  It was normal this morning and now all of the lettering is super big and boxy.  Weird.

Anyway, I have been doing a little decorating around here and guess what!  I finally put up the plate wall!!  I'm so excited to share it with you as soon as I take pictures!  For now, I am obsessed with some new bedding and rugs.  I have been searching and searching for new rugs.  They are really hard to find in my colors at a decent price but I managed to find a few.

For my kitchen I ordered this one today from Dash and Albert:

I've never owned one of their rugs before but I have heard great things and they are super affordable.  The designer has several huge dogs and she designs her rugs with pets and families in mind.

I'm planning on ordering this one for my family room:


Above rug also from Dash and Albert.  While googling rugs, I also came across a few from Garnet Hill.  I get their catalog but I don't usually rummage through it very often so I was shocked when I came across so many fun things online!  I ordered this runner below for my hallway and I am so excited to get it!



Garnet Hill also carries Lily Pulitzer bedding that is super fun!  I am really in love with the Sister Florals collection.  Mostly the Scarlet Begonias.

I am also loving the Piper duvet cover from Pine Cone Hill.  Which do you like better?  Garnet Hill(above) or Pine Cone Hill(below)?

I'm looking forward to making a few changes around here to prepare for the long, cold, winter months!  

While browsing Garnet Hill I found a few other pieces I thought were worth sharing.  I am so in love with this turned poster bed.

And how cute are those cubes at the foot of the bed! 

Adorable!  I want one of these, and...


and one of these in every color!!  I'm very much drawn to the tangerines in these two items.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway below!  Winner will be announced this Friday. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Garnet Hill sheets! You should check out Amy Butler linens, too - they have bright, gorgeous patterns and can sometimes be found on Ruelala/Ideeli/Gilt, etc for good prices. And I love those shower curtains, too.. super cute. I had a really hard time finding a shower curtain I loved, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so checking into Garnet Hill!!! I love all the bright colors and beautiful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Garnet Hill sheets too! Really cute stuff, I love both rugs you picked out and can't wait to see them in your space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty things! Sometimes I hate being Canadian where none of this is available :(

    Hey are you familiar with Amy Butler? if not google her. You'll LOVE her stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete