Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wallpaper Love

If you have been following along with me on this little blog, I have mentioned wallpaper on more than one occasion!  I have to admit that I really love it.  There are so many amazing styles out there that are nothing like the wallpaper we might have grown up with ;)

Let me share a few of my favorites!

This one does have a retro feel to it, but the way this room is styled is so chic!


I came so close to using this one pictured above in my guest bathroom.  There is a gorgeous raspberry colorway.  In the end, I used the wallpaper shown below in the green colorway which I also L.O.V.E!   It's so bright and cheery.

(All photos above courtesy of Thibaut.)




Here is the green colorway in my bathroom.  Sorry for the dark picture!  I'll have to take more photos of the entire bathroom so you can see the painstaking tile job my husband and I did last year.  We used sheets of the vintage style white hexagon tile, and created a border with lime green glass 1" tiles.  It turned out great, but was not an easy job!

Hope you are enjoying your week!  Halfway through it now :)

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I'm beginning to piece together your bright and colorful home. I also love color, but our styles are so different! That's the best part about interior design. Plus it's great to learn from one another! :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of wallpaper too but am so scared to make a commitment with it :)
    the bathroom looks really nice-great shade of green!

    thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete