Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Extended Offer

Looks like the wonderful temps are here to stay!  Yesterday we were in the 80's and today is looking like a comfortable 75 degree day!  I love it.  And in honor of the beautiful spring weather, and of course my 2 year anniversary, I have decided to extend my free gift offer in my shop for another week!  Offer will end on April 18th.



These little earrings are the perfect every day posts to add a little vintage charm! 

I went to a bead show this weekend-which was a first for me.  It was loaded with all the beads and findings you could ever imagine.  I have been really into chunky stone beads lately and they were all the rage at this show! 

I ended up coming out with these amazing faceted glass beads that I turned into a few necklaces.


I love the simplicity of this one.  The milky colors are so soft and soothing.


This one is so sparkly and pretty!  It's still very simple and easy to wear, but adds just the right amount of umph to an outfit!

I was feeling the cool beachy tones as you can see ;)  I think I'm subconciously dreaming of a vacation to someplace like this-


Oh yeah, that would work ;)  Now that we're getting closer to the summer months, do you have any beach vacation plans?  If so, where are you going??  I'd like to live vicariously through you so please share!  haha

2 comments:

  1. We may be heading to Arizona? I got your necklace yesterday and LOVE it!!! I am planning on wearing it for my 'Easter' outfit! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty projects! no vacation plans for me, but i can dream...

    ReplyDelete