Friday, May 27, 2011

More Turquoise and Red

Happy Friday!  I am so ready for the weekend to be here!  Tomorrow I am going to a local farmer's market with the girls-my mom, sister, aunt, cousin, and her 2 little kiddos.  I always know I'm in for a good time when the 2 little ones are around!  They are the sweetest, wittiest little monkeys I know! 

My step-brother came home from the Army this week(only to stay a couple weeks, not for good yet).  He has been stationed in Iraq for the past 6 months.  So we are celebrating Memorial Day with a nice family cookout at my other step-brother's house.  Remember, this one?  Should be nice to catch up and hear all about what he's been up to.

And finally, I have another cutie to share with you today!  Brooke is participating in my "Silver Lining in Real Life" today by sharing her chunky turquoise and red necklace!

Here is what Brooke ordered:

And here's Brooke modeling her new necklace:

Brooke is so, so sweet and you must check out her blog here!  It's full of fun bits and pieces from her life!  Thanks Brooke for sharing your photo with us!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!  Any particularly fun plans?

1 comment: