Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun Painted Glass!

I just have to brag about my Mom for a minute!  :)  She has been painting decorative glassware for a few years now, which I think are absolutely wonderful!  I urged her to open an Etsy shop because I think her talent is just too great to not be shared with others! 

I, of course, own several of her items: 

A custom painted mail box

An adorable soap bottle

A matching set of salt and pepper shakers
And the cutest butter dish ever!

She has a little something for everyone!

Flowers, these bottles can be used for soap in your kitchen or bath, as well as oil and vinegar bottles.

Goldfish
Butterflies and Bumblebees
Cherries
And birdhouses!

She also paints mailboxes with custom numbering and flower options.  This one just happens to be a fall theme!

Aren't they all fun!  Head on over and check out her other goodies!  They're sure to make you smile :)

2 comments: