Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not Your Mama's Stencils

While browsing my favorite website:  Etsy(duh!), I came across these really cool stencils.  They give the look of a high end wallpaper, but on a shoestring budget!  Imagine the possiblities...the powder room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom feature wall, entryway, and on and on!


(found here)

(found here)

(found here)

(found here)

Now I'm just trying to think of where I have an available space left in my house to do some stenciling!  My favorite is the Moroccan style geometric 2nd from the top.  What do you think?  Would you tackle this kind of DIY project?  I think they are amazing and all under $50!

5 comments:

  1. Augh! I seriously love your blog...so glad we're friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun idea to try! i like the top one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're awesome! I really like the second one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY want to do some stenciling on the wall where the stairs go up (there's gotta be a better way to describe that, but nothing comes to mind!) in our new house..of course that will be a while but that's the plan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rachel!! Found your blog through your post on Made by Girl!! Thank you so much for this lovely post on my stencils! Good luck on the giveaway!! :) Best-Melanie

    ReplyDelete